We Service all Land Rover Models
There is not a lot of Land Rover or Range Rover models we have not had the chance to service after all this time (30 Years).
The have the skills to service and repair main models as well as any special edition vehicles. Do you want to know more about the cost of servicing your Land Rover?
The mid sized SUV was introduced in 1989 and is still being manufactured. We service and repair all generations of Discovery.
- Land Rover Discovery 1 from 1989-1998
- Land Rover Discovery 2 from 1998-2004
- Land Rover Discovery 3 from 2004-2009
- Land Rover Discovery 4 from 2009-2016
- Land Rover Discovery 5 from 2017
- Land Rover Discovery Sport
The compact SUV started production in 1997 and continued to 2014. Our mechanics have the skills to service and repair all models of the Freelander vehicle.
- Land Rover Freelander (L314) 1997-2006
- Land Rover Freelander 2 (L359) 2006-2014
Land Rover’s four wheel drive off-road vehicle was launched in 1948 and was ended in 2016 after 67 years of production. Our mechanics have been privileged to service and repair many over the years.
- Land Rover Defender 90
- Land Rover Defender 110
- Land Rover Defender 127
- Land Rover Defender 130
Range Rover have been sold since 1970 to today. The models vary and we have the expertise to service them all.
- Range Rover Classic 1970-1996
- Ragne Rover (P38A) 1994-2001
- Range Rover (L322) 2002-2012
- Range Rover (L405) 2012- today
The Evoque is a compact luxury crossover SUV and has been available since 2011. We service all of the models.
- Range Rover Evoque 3 door
- Range Rover Evoque 5 door
- Range Rover Evoque Covertible
RANGE ROVER SPORT
The Mid Sized SUV went into production in 2005 and is still manufactured. We service all Range Rover Sport generations.
- Range Rover Sport (L320) 2005-2013
- Range Rover Sport (L494) 2013-today
- We care for your Land Rover
- Deliver outstanding service
- Convenient location in central Brisbane
- Small family business
- Comparable or genuine Land Rover Parts
- specialising in one brand of cars
Need Emergency Numbers?
If you need to get the car off the road immediately or cannot start the car. Use you insurance company, roadside assistance or a towing service. We have provided you with some useful numbers and links to help you get in touch with them faster.